Disc Golf at Highbridge Hills
At Highbridge Hills, disc golf is played on internationally acclaimed, professionally designed disc golf courses that have been created and maintained certified organic. Ranked #1 with avid disc golf fans, Highbridge Hills offers the disc golfer the absolute best courses at the most reasonable prices. The courses at Highbridge Hills are varied, with bends, level changes, and obstacles such as trees and water. People of all ages and skill levels will enjoy our courses.
In an effort to provide the best disc golf experience and facility in the world for your enjoyment, we are a "Pay for Play" Sports Complex. You must be a member and pay a usage fee to use our courses and facilities. Short term length-of-stay memberships are available for those who visit Highbridge only occasionally — you pay a nominal membership fee ($5/individual or $15/family) along with your usage fee when you sign in and complete your waiver.
When You Visit
You check in and pay for Disc Golf at the Clubhouse/ProShop on the South Campus. When you visit Highbridge we ask you to bring your BEST game and to follow a few rules to make the experience a memorable one for both you and your fellow disc golfers:
- Follow the one way traffic signs for safety.
- Park in designated parking lots.
- Sign in. Fill out the waiver. Honor our honor system*
- Read the daily message board at the clubhouse. You will find important information about course conditions, wildlife, upcoming events — and maybe a fellow traveler from your area or a lost disc!
- Respect your fellow discer and the environment.
- Allow faster and smaller groups to play through.
- Share the property with others.
- Find a disc with someone's name or number on it? Turn it in at the pro-shop.
- Bring it in... bring it out... recycle!
* To take advantage of our property, whether you participate in a sport or event or only "tag along", you must be a member, or pay the nominal short-term membership fee and fill out our waiver.