XCOUNTRY SKI/SNOWSHOE/FAT TIRE BIKE
Weather permitting, December 17-18.
If there's not enough snow, we'll switch to RUNNING/TRAIL BIKE for the first part of the TRI.
Races: Saturday at 10am and 1:30 pm. Sunday at 11am.
At 7pm on Saturday, there will be a Bonfire and a Special Nighttime Short-Course Race Under the Lights at Chestnut Grove.
Weekend price is $20 per participant.
Enter any combination of races for this price.
- Choose a 5K course: either XCountry Ski, Snowshoe or Fat Tire Bike.
- There will be three groomed trails, one for ski, one for snowshoe, one for bike.
- Check in and specify your choice of course a half hour before each event. You can choose your partner or take a random draw.
- Entrants will be released on each course every 3 minutes in pairs; your bib indicates your start time.
- Entrants attempt Disc Golf and Paintball/Airsoft targets along the course.
- We supply discs at each Disc Golf station. 3 discs into the basket at each station. Minimum of 5 targets.
- We supply weapons at each Paintball/Airsoft station. 3 targets at each stop. 3 paintballs per target. Minimum of 5 targets.
- Spotters at each station will manually score entrants.
- There will be a spotter at the end of the course to record your time.
- When a race is complete all spotters for a course will come together to compile the scores of each entrant to determine the winners.
- Scores are based on your course time and your accuracy in putting/shooting.
A chili feed will be available throughout the day and at the Saturday evening event for $5. Soda and bottled water will be available for purchase.
Daytime races take place on the South Campus. Check in and pay at the Clubhouse/ProShop. Saturday evening events are on the North Campus. Check in at the Concession Stand.