Camping at Highbridge
We have primitive, modern and family campsites for our guests. Most camping is located at Chestnut Grove on our North Campus. We have a few primitive campsites on our South Campus. Why not try some winter camping for a different experience? You might want to look into a tent with a stove and other special winter equipment for a fun, comfortable way to visit Highbridge in the winter!
You must be a member and pay a usage fee for your stay at Highbridge. Short term length-of-stay memberships are available for those who visit Highbridge only occasionally — you pay a nominal membership fee ($5/individual or $15/family) along with your usage fee when you sign in and complete your waiver.
Contact John for camping rates and information. 715-681-0112 (texting preferred)
Chestnut Grove Campground
Camping fees include Night Disc Golf, Saturday Night Bonfire, Volleyball, Horseshoes, Foot Golf, and walking/running trails. Campsites include a fire ring with grate, a picnic table, and site parking. Potable water, porta-potties and showers are nearby.
Youth and Family Campground
Our Kids and Families Campground is intended for youth, youth groups, scouting, school groups and families wishing for an alcohol-free camping experience. The campground has a large bonfire ring, and individual sites both in a field and in wooded areas. No drugs or alcohol are permitted in this campground and anyone caught with drugs or alcohol will be subject to a season ban from the premises for the entire year.
Campsites include a fire ring with grate, a picnic table, and site parking. Potable water, porta-potties and showers are nearby.
Blueberry Hill & Woodland Greens Primitive Campsites
These campsites are located on our South Campus. Pack-in only. No cars are allowed near these sites.
PAYMENT AND RESERVATIONS
- SITES are on a first-come basis. Children 5 and under camp free.
- Seasonal, annual and lifetime members can reserve sites in advance.
- No reservation is complete until you receive an email or text confirmation from us.
- Call no later than 48 hours in advance to confirm your visit.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards.
- UPON ARRIVAL check in and make payments at the Clubhouse/ProShop at 68446 Mile Road. Honor our Honor System*
- CHILDREN must be supervised at all times. Children's safety and behavior is the responsibility of the grown-up accompanying them.
- RECYCLING is mandatory for all campers. Recycle using recycle site in middle of campground.
- KEEP SITES CLEAN daily.
- FIREWOOD is located in several locations, use allotted amount! NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD is allowed in order to minimize the occurrence of harmful invasives.
- YOUR CAMPING FIRE is your responsibility!
- DO NOT TRESPASS into the field to the south of Chestnut Grove campsites. We strive to be good neighbors to the owners of the field!
- RESPECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND FELLOW CAMPERS. Sites for the "noisy camper" are on the outside fringes of campground!
- SPECIAL NOTE: All North Campus campers should move to the Chestnut Grove Bunkhouse in the event of dangerous weather. Primitive campers on the South Campus should move to Honka House in the event of dangerous weather.
* To take advantage of our property, whether you participate in a sport or event or only "tag along", you must be a member, or pay the nominal short-term membership fee and fill out our waiver.