Welcome to Highbridge Hills Sports Complex!
Disc Golf enthusiasts have dubbed us The Mecca — and why not?
With six distinct professional level eighteen-hole courses, a seventh nine-hole course, and six brother/sister eighteen-hole combo courses, a Disc Golfer can play for a week and never repeat a score-card!
But that's not all we offer..... Nature Lovers will find lots to keep them happy in every season at this beautiful Back-to-Nature retreat!
Our Disc Golf Bluegrass Festival Scheduled for July 27–29
Has Been Postponed until the Last Weekend in September
Due to Circumstances Beyond Our Control.
Ticket Holders are Welcome to Come July 27–29
To experience Highbridge Disc Golf
Free Of Charge.
For Information or A Refund contact John at 715-681-0112.
Our New Video for 2018
Well Loved and Growing
Since 2004 Highbridge Hills Sports Complex has shared our 400 acres of scenic property in the Penokee Mountain Range in northern Wisconsin with Disc Golf Enthusiasts and Nature Lovers from all over the United States — from all over the world, for that matter! Thank You for Your Patronage!
There's Always Something New at Highbridge! Plan your next visit or special event now!
In an effort to provide the best experience and facility in the world for your enjoyment, we are a "Pay for Play" Sports Complex. You must be a member and pay a usage fee to use our courses and facilities. Short term length-of-stay memberships are available for those who visit Highbridge only occasionally — you pay a nominal membership fee ($5/individual or $15/family) along with your usage fee when you sign in and complete your waiver.
When You Visit
When you visit we ask you to be at your BEST and to follow a few rules to make the experience a memorable one for you and your fellow disc golf and nature lovers:
- Follow the one way traffic signs for safety.
- Park in designated parking lots.
- Sign in. Fill out the waiver. Honor our honor system*
- Read the daily message board at the clubhouse. You will find important information about course conditions, wildlife, upcoming events — and maybe a fellow traveler from your area or a lost disc!
- Respect the environment.
- Respect your fellow guests — share the property with others.
- Find a disc with someone's name or number on it?
Turn it in at the pro-shop.
- Bring it in... bring it out... recycle!