- Highbridge Hills Sports Complex invites you to join us for our 1st annual disc golf, music and art festival. Enjoy 3 days of camping in the natural beauty of Northern Wisconsin. Experience 7 world class, 18 hole disc golf courses on our stunning, heavily wooded 400 acre venue. We will be offering disc golfers the opportunity to play a non-PDGA sanctioned tournament in a festive atmosphere. Divisions will be age and gender based. ALL divisions will be competing for cash and merchandise.
- We are also offering a non-tournament admission for those who don’t want to compete - greens fees are included with ALL ticket purchases. We have plenty of room for all!
- Enjoy live music, bonfires, night golf, fire spinning, hula hooping, and so much more! Whether it's the earth beneath your bare feet, or the milky way and an endless array of stars above your head - find yourself, disconnect from the fast pace of life, and realize that music and nature can heal and transform your spirit... just be here!
- Bands (more added daily): Grateful Friends Band, Burnt Toast & Jam, Dig Deep, Phyl Wickham, Johnny "Propane' Warren, Georgia Rae Family
- We're only hours from Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison, Eau Claire, Wausau, and Chicago
- If you're interested in being a vendor at our event, our Vendor Pass admits two Festival entries and provides one vending spot. We will have a designated camping / vendor area where vendors can stay next to their merchandise, with two music and tournament admission passes to join in the festivities. Vendors should provide all tents and tables. We also may recommend a small generator if you require power. Contact John for details.
Event check in is at our Chestnut Grove North Campus on County Hwy C.